Glenna Clark Real Estate, Inc.
Steamboat Springs, CO
Glenna Clark-Olmsted has been selling and listing real estate in Steamboat Springs and Routt County for over 40 years. She specializes in single family homes, condominiums and townhomes, vacant land, acreage, farms and ranches, development land and commercial. She has assisted all price levels of buyers and sellers over the years, and as you will see from her credentials below that she is known for her honesty and integrity on all levels.
She has a flawless reputation for helping all levels of buyers and sellers whether they are multi-million dollar developers and second home buyers or the entry level first time buyer that needs a lot of support. She is particularly known for her strong negotiating skills and knowledge of the Routt County market. She is dogged in getting the job done whether it be finding that perfect place for her clients or getting the best price possible for her sellers.
She began her real estate career in Steamboat Springs in 1979 as a sales associate with Ski Country Real Estate, Ltd. In 1981 she acquired her GRI designation, an educational achievement in real estate, and began serving on the Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors. After becoming a broker with Ski Country, she went on to be one of the founding members of Allied Mountain Brokers and started Glenna Clark Real Estate, Inc. of which she is still the broker/owner today.
Awards and officer positions:
- 2022 Good Neighbor Award from Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors
- 2022 Heart Award Finalist in Mountain District from Colorado Association of Realtors
- Realtor Good Neighbor Award 2021 for creating C.U.S.P. (Community Utility Support Program) for the Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors. This new initiative assists those struggling to pay their utility bills. Visit yvcf.org/cusp to donate. For more information: View Article
- Elected to all officer positions and chaired various committees for the Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors starting in 1980
- Created the event “Bowling for Brains”, a realtor event to benefit the Steamboat Springs Board of Realtor’s scholarship program
- President of the Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors in 1986
- Colorado Association of Realtors Director in 1987
- Colorado Association of Realtors Public Affairs Chairman in 1988
- Founder of the Christmas Community Dinner in 1990 which continues today and organized and worked the dinners for 10 years
- Started Sing No to Drugs and Safety through Songs puppet programs for 1st-3rd graders in all schools in Routt County with help from the Steamboat Police Department and
- Steamboat Fire Department in the early 1990’s for four continuous years
- Awarded first ever Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors Distinguished Service Award 1992
- Realtor of the Year 1994
- Elected to and served the Colorado Association of Realtors Education Foundation for three years and chosen as President of the Foundation in 1995
- Awarded the Certified Residential Specialist Designation by the Residential Sales Council of the Realtors National Marketing Institute in 1995.
- Long time supporter of the arts in Steamboat Springs including The Chief, Steamboat Springs Art Council and Steamboat Creates
- Certified Home Staging Expert (available only to her clients)